You ARE What You Eat

There is no hiding from it, eating excessive calories piles up on the outside of our bodies as well as the inside. Inside is a far more dangerous place to carry it since there are no external signs to determine that your arteries are blocking or your blood pressure is extremely high.

We can continue to live in the Western World as though it is one big block party with food of every type at our disposal or we can start to question how it is affecting us. Not only does it affect us physically but emotionally as well.

When choosing a nutrition plan the key is moderation. I know this is boring advice but if you continue to follow the path of gain/loss it is even unhealthier on your system. Our bodies crave stability; our minds want exciting food. This does not mean you will never have a cookie again in your lifetime no one is asking you to become a food nun, but it does mean that 90% of the time you should be making smart food choices and the other 10% of the time you can have free reign.

There are tips, tricks and recipes to assist you as well as others sharing their recipes and struggles with food on here. If you are ready to start a new pattern to health that isn't extreme or dangerous...please join the movement to Live Life Now!

iLiveLifeNow Tweet!